Sunday, August 27, 2006

It is working like a charm!!

I just had to say that the frozen PediaSure is working like a charm!! Caitlyn gets her special little dish of "Ice Cream" three times a day. So, we are able to get one can in her without having to fight her to drink it!! If anyone ever reads this that works for PediaSure, make the suggestion that they do Ice Cream!

I am here to tell everyone today that Caitlyn is your typical 3 year old in more and more ways every day! For example, when I have something to tell her and she is interested in it, she makes eye contact and listens! Tonight we talked about dreams. Ever since I wrote A Poem For An Angel last month, I have thought about Caitlyn and her dreams. Tonight I said to her "When you see your friends in your dreams, do you talk to them?" She kept eye contact the whole time I asked her, and then started hyperventalating and grunting like she does when she gets really excited about something. (usually food) Now yes I'm the mom and am looking for any sign of communication in my little girl, but I took this as a yes! It must be so frustrating to her to have so much inside her head that she wants to tell us, and no way of getting it out. Slowly but surely we will all learn together.

Yeah!!! My laptop cord has been ordered and should be here by the end of the week. I will be sure to post new pictures then! *sigh* my baby starts Pre-School in just 2 weeks!!

No comments: