Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Bay Area Girls Trip

Here are some pictures from our trip, in no particular order.
Here is Caitlyn gaurding all of our stuff at the Oakland Aiport after we landed.

Here we are headed into San Fransisco on day two of site seeing. The first day into town we drove. One day two we took the BART. So, did you know the BART goes through something called the Transbay Tube? I just looked it up...A maximum depth of 135 Feet BELOW the surface of San Fransisco Bay!! I'm glad I didn't know that before I got on!! It goes down a little fast, our ears actually popped!


At the Aquarium at the Bay, the gal brought a couple of star fish out of the pond for Caitlyn to touch.

I think this may have been her very first touch.


This would by my reaction to my friend suggesting that I touch the Stingray! Glad Caitlyn is more brave than I!

We rode the Duck!!!


Here is Caitlyn getting to drive!

Here is the Firefighter's statue from our Duck tour.

We even did the 1 hr Bay Cruise!
Me and the Bridge

Getting ready to go under the Golden Gate Bridge!
Here we are braving the wind and waves!

We had a fantastic time!!!

No comments: