Friday, November 07, 2008

Momma, I can see!


Caitlyn got her new glasses yesterday, and we are surprised that she is actually leaving them on. School reports they seem to have a calming effect on her. Let's hope this is the beginning of a great learning opportunity for Caitlyn.
I know I haven't shared all about the IEP meeting yet, but I did want to share some news that we got from Caitlyn's general ed teacher. A little girl in Caitlyn's class wants to have a play date with Caitlyn! So I gave the teacher permission to give my number to the other mom. I'm so pleased that Caitlyn is making friends!

4 comments:

Justine, Romy's Mama said...

If I was a little girl, I'd want to be Caitlyn's friend too! She looks super adorable and quite scholarly in her glasses!

Brooklyn said...

Caitlyn - you look BEAUTIFUL in your new glasses. I hope you enjoy looking at the bright crisp new world! :) Big Hugs!!!!

Carrie and Avery said...

she looks so grown up in her glasses :)

Glad she is making friends!

Grammy said...

Caitlyn, you look really cute in your glasses. Brooklyn doesn't mind wearing hers, either. You both are too cute for words!

Brooklyn's Grammy