Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stroll and Roll for Rett Syndrome!


Last weekend we went down to Puyallup for the Rett Syndrome Research Foundation Strollathon. www.rsrf.org We had a great time! Team Caitlyn brought in just under $2000!! I was amazed at all the support we received! Caitlyn was a little under the weather, but still enjoyed herself. My sisters family, Marsha, Jason and Trinity; my brother's wife Thomasina (Jim had to go to the democratic conference.); Caitlyn's grandparents and our best friend Kelli, and her son Jaymes all came out to walk with us. We all had a really good time! Kelli and I bought some raffle tickets, and I got a 1 hour massage, and 2 tickets to the flight museum! She got a bunch of stuff as well! Eric and I were a little nervous about seeing other families, but it ended up being a great experience! We will also be attending the Northwest Rett Syndrome Association conference in August. www.nwrettsyndrome.org We are really excited for that!

Thanks again to all of those who supported us financially and emotionally for our walk!

No comments: