Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day

Tomorrow is the big day. We go down to the hospital to check in by 7am. It was 7:30, but silly me, I forgot to send the pre-registration stuff in! Caitlyn and I will leave the house at 6am to account for the anticipated traffic. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this week. The lady from the doctors office said to prepare for 5 days, but that if Caitlyn does what they need we'll get out sooner. So, Caitlyn if your listening, if there was ever a good time for seizures, it's tomorrow! I won't have Internet access while I'm there, so I will update when we get out or Tuesday evening when I come home to sleep. Tuesday evening will be daddy's night to stay down there.


I'll leave you with a picture from yesterday. This is Caitlyn caught in the act of NOT napping...(of course during nap time.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!
I can't even imagine five whole days. It seems weird to say this but I hope she HAS seizures for them and maybe in the first day!! I hope all goes well. I am sure it will not be the most fun five days but hopefully they will get the information they need to help!

Shannon said...

I'll be thinking of you. You're all in our thoughts and prayers!