Monday, May 26, 2008

Chicago was wonderful

I had a wonderful weekend and it was so neat to meet so many different families! I'm so happy I got to meet all of the wonderful mom's who's blogs I read. (I will update my list of Rett girls soon, I promise!) The weekend was full of information, but I'm not quite done processing it all...So until this tired momma gets it all processed in her head, I'm going to leave you with a picture that my wonderful husband sent me while I was in Chicago. This is now my favorite picture of Caitlyn. She is such an angel, and apparently she wouldn't sleep last night because daddy told her they were going to pick mommy up the next day! It gives a momma a sense of pleasure to know their daughters truly show they missed them, or show excitement to see them. (You rett momma's know what I mean...They are aware....so very aware)

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I love this picture too! It was SO great to meet you. I am glad we were able to experience the conference together. I only hope one day I can meet caitlyn and you can meet Brooklyn, I bet they would be buddies! Take care!

Grammy said...

I am so glad I got to meet you and spend time together. I feel as if I have known you forever! Hope the hotel gets straightened out. I was with Kelly today when you called. Give Caitlyn a big hug for me...she is such a cutie. Hope to see you next conference!

Suzy aka Brooklyn's grammy

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you!! I hope someday soon we can get all our girls together too!