Friday, June 20, 2008

In My Daughter's Eyes

It occurs to me that not everyone in the world has the same love for country music that I do. That being said, if you love someone with Rett Syndrome, you absolutely must hear this song!!! Even my manly husband will admitt that this song brings slight tears (never full on tears) to his eyes. Every time I am in the store or at the park and some stranger comments on how beautiful my daughters eyes are, I just have to smile. It is then more than ever that I stop and think of every other Rett child in the world. Our daughter's eyes are amazing, and they show everything...Enjoy

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

OK...the tears are flowing now. What a beautiful song! THank you for sharing that with us! LOVE IT and I am not a country music fan. It just speaks to our girls so wonderfully!