Thursday, June 19, 2008

A quick school update

Wow, I think this counts as twice in one day since last nights post was after midnight! Anyway, I spoke with some nice man from the school district today. Caitlyn will attend school July 7th-August 1 for 1 1/2 hours a day Monday-Friday. I guess this is better than nothing. It will give me the ability to breath for a couple of hours, since she will ride the bus. Well one thing is figured out...Still no idea what September will bring...hmm..Should I test them and see if they read EVERYTHING in the IEP, or let them know that she will indeed need an aide? I think they'll figure it out...I'll just send a note in that says "Please don't let my daughter eat the Lego's." It will take them about 5 seconds to see that she needs someone there to help her direct herself...We shall see how the month goes, and then we can decide for next year if it was worth it or not.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

SOunds better than our three 30 minutes sessions this summer! :)