Sunday, September 21, 2008

To All Blogging Rett Parents

Rett Parents:

As we all know, October is Rett Syndrome Awareness Month. It is right around the corner. My suggestion is that we all post on the same topic for our Awareness post. Our first October I did a quite long post on our journey to learning about Rett Syndrome, and what it has meant in our life. That was a little more than 6 months after our diagnosis. Last year I did a shorter post talking about what year 2 brought us in our journey. If other Rett blogger's would like to partake in a post topic for our Awareness posts, please leave a comment with any suggestions you might have, then we can have a vote. Imagine how therapeutic it would be for newly diagnosed families, or families who have their diagnosis for years to be able to spend some time reading several different views on one Rett related topic.


Also, if you are a regular reader of my blog, or just stopping by, and you would like your child's blog listed on my list, please leave a comment and let me know.

Lastly, it is a long time away, but let's start thinking about the IRSF conference 2009. If you think you might be attending, let us know! I will most likely be arriving on Thursday so that I can enjoy a little bit of time before the conference starts. (if nothing else, that's what I learned from Chicago. Spending that money to go, I need to arrive early or stay late so that I can enjoy some vacation!) Maybe we can plan a Rett Syndrome blogger get together at some point.

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Doris said...

I don't have a specific suggestion, but I'm glad the Caitlyn is enjoying school! I'd be happy to participate :)