Sunday, October 05, 2008

Just a picture to start off the week


Wouldn't you like to start off your week with a picture? My sister took this picture over the summer. I think it was during one of our "bangs or no bangs" stages...We were on a train ride through the super fun Country Village. One of those fun typical outings! I don't know what the week will provide as far as posts...Caitlyn is having a speech evaluation on Thursday, so I will atleast post after that. Maybe I'll even have more pictures! I really hope the eval goes smoothly...Now is the time for her smarty pants attitude to shine!
Just wondering...Do you find that other girls with Rett Syndrome have deceiving cheeks? With the chubbiness of her cheeks, people don't see how skinny she really is!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

YEA! We LOVE Caitlyn pictures!!! She is such a cutie Rebecca! I notice is some of Brooklyns pictures her cheeks look chubby too - that is funny you posted that this morning - because we ALL know what skinny minnies we have!

lesley said...

Sarah used to have round cheeks but now at the age of 12 they have more of an angle to them :) Caitlyn has adorable cheeks!