Monday, July 07, 2008

Dental Scare

Wouldn't you just know, we are awaiting our medical coupon to arrive. In the mean time it appears Caitlyn has ground her teeth down to a possible exposed nerve on one front tooth. There appears to be a hole type crater. It is still white, so I don't think it's a cavity, but we are worried about infecting. I will call the dentist first thing in the morning and see what we should do. I'm thinking it just needs to be pulled...(it's a very front tooth, one of the first that would fall out anyway.) I will update when we know more about it. As of now, it doesn't seem to be bothering her too much. Let's hope it stays that way!

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

oh man....that does not sound good. I worry about that with Brooklyn too. We have not had our first trip to the dentist, I know I should get started with that!