Thursday, July 10, 2008

FAT filled yogurt-250 calories and 14 grams of fat!

If your trying to get calories on your child (like most Rett mom's I know...) you MUST check out this yogurt. Someone had suggested it to me at one point, but I didn't ever look into it...My husband reports it is the consistency of cream cheese, but Caitlyn seems to enjoy it. The honey flavor has..are you ready for this...250 calories and 14 grams of fat for a 6 oz container! Bring on the fat, baby! Apparently no one buys it, because when I found it in the store there were only 4 in the display that weren't expired! I'll have to go back for more...Here is the link to the website where the other flavors and calories are listed.
I don't recall how much it cost, but for all those calories and fat in one little yogurt, I'm willing to pay quite a big! Just had to share...

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I have to get my hands on some of that! Brooklyn is lookinf really skinny these days. I have not had her on a scale lately and I do not think I want to!