Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Littlest Heroes Project

This is too cool not to share!!!! A friend of mine sent me this link, and of course the first thing I did after reading their website was send in our info, then come here to tell you all about it!!!! The Littlest Heroes Project does photo shoots for children with illness/disabilities and their families! I figure if Autism is on the list, then Rett Syndrome (and all the other crap she has because of Rett Syndrome) should qualify!!! Here is the link to the list of photographers. They say not to worry if there isn't one listed for your area, they'll find someone. (Kelly, there is a listing under OHIO for Tri-State area.) I'll be sure to post pictures and let you know when our photo shoot is, for now drop them an email and sign your angel up for a free photo shoot! (Didn't I mention it's free?!?!?)

No comments: